IT Services Clerk
Are you a customer-service oriented and tech-savvy person? Do you enjoy working in a team environment serving a diverse community? If the answer is yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you! We’re looking for a part-time IT Services Clerk to provide assistance and training to patrons using computers and other library equipment as well as software applications.
What you need to be successful:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with public and staff
- Patience! We help patrons of all ages, at all knowledge levels, many of whom have limited English language skills.
- Familiarity with Windows and Mac computers, web searching and emailing, Microsoft Office and Google Apps, Apple and Android tablets/smartphones, WiFi connection, printing, scanning, and photocopying
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting
- Ability to set priorities, make independent decisions, and exercise discretion with patrons and staff
What we offer:
- Dynamic work environment
- Continuing education opportunities
- Paid sick and vacation leave
Hours: 17 hours per week, including Wednesday from 2:30 – 9:00 pm and every other Saturday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and other weekday hours to be determined.
Salary: Starting at $14.57 per hour, depending on qualifications Complete job description available here.