We are excited to bring you a brand new online catalog, full of new features and a more user-friendly experience!
Start exploring our collection by browsing the new titles on the catalog home page or type directly in the search bar. When you search for something in our catalog, you can:
- Easily see all the print and digital options we have for your item and choose the format you like best
- Filter by what’s on our shelves right now
- Access digital materials through our catalog
- See all the titles in a series so you know where to start, or what to read or watch next
- Find more titles you may like
- Use Google Translate to change the catalog to another language
Our new catalog is fully mobile-responsive, so you can browse our collection on any device. You can also save your library card number on personal devices to log in easily at any time.
When you’re logged into your library account, you will receive personalized recommendations based on the items you have rated within the catalog. The more titles you rate, the better your recommendations will be!
Keep track of the items you want to borrow with the My Lists feature, or enable your checkout history to save a record of the items you’ve already enjoyed. You can also import any existing lists you have made in your library account into our new catalog.
Find Your Child’s Reading Level
Need help finding a book that matches your child’s Lexile or Accelerated Reader level? When you search for an item, you can filter the results to include titles that match the reading levels your child needs.
Please call us or visit one of our service desks for assistance.