Addison Public Library
4 Friendship Plaza
Addison, Illinois 60101-2499
Mon-Thu: 9 am - 9 pm
Fri-Sat: 9 am - 5 pm
Sun: Closed summers
Join the Conversation!
Business & Investments
Financial Aid & Scholarship
- Fafsa: - Federal Student Aid, an office of the U.S. Department of Education, ensures that all eligible individuals can benefit from federally funded or federally guaranteed financial assistance for education beyond high school.
- Free Practice exams:- Practice various tests for free.
- FinAid: - The most comprehensive source of student financial aid information, advice and tools -- on or off the web and FREE access to the website.
Colleges & Universities
- Peterson's: - The most comprehensive and heavily traveled education resource on the Internet.
- American Universities: - Listing of hundreds of American, Canadian and International Universities by 3 individuals with links to the college websites.
- College Board: A not-for-profit membership association whose mission is to connect students to college success and opportunity.