The Parent/Teacher Resource Room is designed to allow parents and teachers access to equipment to prepare craft and lesson materials for children.
Access to the room is a privilege.
- All users must be 18 years or older and show a library card or other form of identification before being admitted to the locked room by staff.
- No children under 18 are allowed in the Parent/Teacher Resource Room at any time.
- Users must read instructions for using the equipment and ask staff for help if needed.
- Equipment includes a die cutter and a variety of dies, a paper trimmer, and a laminator.
No fees are required for use of the Parent/Teacher Resource Room, but patrons must provide supplies.
- Users must provide their own paper for use with the die cutter.
- Users must provide laminate for use with the laminator. Laminate may be purchased for a small fee at the Guest Services Desk.
Use/Care of Room and Equipment
- The Parent/Teacher Resource Room is to be left as it was found.
- A library staff member will check the room before and after use and will notify user of any violations of these regulations. Repeated violations will be cause for refusal of use of the room.
- Users are responsible for any damage resulting from the misuse of equipment.
- Users may be charged for equipment damage, and user privileges may be revoked.
- Users are to report any problems with equipment immediately to a Children’s Library staff member.