Creative Services Coordinator
Full-time, exempt; requires evenings and weekends
Salary: $46,006 – 69,009; $57,507 is the mid-point of the range and reserved for candidates with direct, significant experience.
Are you a tech-savvy person who loves teaching other people about tinkering and crafting? Do you have strong communications, interpersonal, and instructional skills? Do you enjoy working in a team environment serving a diverse community? If the answer is yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you! Through our Creative Studio services, the Addison Public Library seeks to engage patrons and staff with a variety of technologies in useful, creative, and fun ways that enrich their lives.
The Creative Services Coordinator needs to be:
- Enthusiastic about providing and expanding makerspace services
- Passionate about customer service and patient with people at different ability levels
- Excellent presentation skills for groups of all sizes and ages
- Collaborative with other staff and patrons
What we offer:
- Opportunity to experiment with maker trends
- Well-funded budget
- Dynamic and inclusive work environment
- Continuing education opportunities
- 100% employer-paid health benefits for employee plus 50% employer-paid dependent coverage
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- One-year experience leading learning experiences required.
- Evening and weekend hours required.
- Access to transportation required.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) speakers are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please submit your application (cover letter, resume and a list of three references) to Yabin Liu (email@example.com) no later than December 15th.