Book computer/scanner appointments now available through July 2!
To book a computer appointment, please click here!
To book a scanner appointment, please click here!
Or call the library at (630) 543-3617 to book your reservation over the phone
Health and Safety Precautions
- Computer reservations are pre-scheduled in 75 minute sessions throughout the day to guarantee that library staff have enough time to clean all computer stations between every session and new group of patrons
- All workstations in the computer lab have been marked with tape on the floor to help staff and patrons maintain 6 feet of distance between one another at all times
- Please have your mask on before entering the building; patrons without masks will not be allowed inside
- Staff will use verbal and remote assistance to help with your computer needs
Computer Lab Information
- Computer and scanner use are by appointment only
- Patrons may book 1 computer and 1 scanner appointment per day, up to 7 days in advance
- Patrons may print up to 20 pages per day for free
- Computer and scanner appointments are for adults only
- A library card is not required to book a computer or scanner appointment
- Only the patron who booked the appointment will be allowed to enter the building
- Staff will be available at a distanced workstation to provide verbal and remote assistance
- Staff will not be able to provide extensive 1-on-1 service like you may be used to, as they will be busy cleaning and preparing for future appointments
We appreciate your patience and understanding!
Arriving for your Appointment
- Line up on the right-hand side of the library's front doors 5 minutes prior to the start of your appointment
- Please have your mask on before entering the building. Patrons without masks will not be allowed inside.
- Text (630) 358-9143 to let Computer Lab staff know you've arrived
- A staff member will open the front doors and ask for all patrons with the same appointment start time to step inside the building and follow the green tape on the floor into the Large Meeting Room
- All computer appointments are scheduled for 75 minutes, but you may leave your session whenever you are finished
- If you would like to use a scanner, please book a separate scanner appointment
- Computer users are not guaranteed access to the scanning station, which is why we encourage making a separate appointment either during or immediately before/after your computer appointment
- Computer users may use the scanning station if it is not in use and there are no scheduled appointments; please ask staff in the computer lab for assistance
- All scanner appointments are scheduled for 15 minutes
- The scanner is able to print copies, send faxes, and scan documents
- If you would like to use a computer, please book a separate computer appointment