Explore these fun online tools to keep your students engaged at home!
- Learn a new language with Muzzy Club
- Explore the history of Addison with the Addison Historical Society
- Find fun facts about places around the world with Culturegrams
- Watch story times and activity videos on the library's YouTube page
- Search for ideas by grade level on Scholastic Learn at Home
- Find experiments to do at home with Mad Science
- Explore the Smithsonian's educational resources
- Watch educational videos from TED-Ed
- Explore the Brookfield Zoo from home
- Practice your drawing!
- Practice coding skills with free coding activities from Girls Who Code
- Borrow free eBooks from Big Timber Media for kids PreK-Grade 2 and Grades 3-5
- Find STEM activities and more from NASA
- World Book has a page of resources to help you support digital learning at home.
There's even more to explore with your library card! Browse our full list of free online educational tools.
Looking for ways to talk to your kids about COVID-19?