We welcome dedicated individuals to apply to volunteer at the Addison Public Library but due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have suspended our in-person volunteer program. We will update this page regularly and share once we have a date where we can have our valued volunteers back in the building.
At home volunteer opportunity:
- Addison Public Library is looking for volunteers that can help create hearts that will be distributed by our Social Services Coordinator. No volunteer application is required for this project. Please make small hearts that fit in the palm of the hand. Any medium is welcome but please use supplies that are safe for all ages. Hearts will be collected after the library reopens, at a date to be announced. Email Kathy Welko with questions or for more information.
If you need volunteer or community service hours immediately, the following organizations that serve Addison may have volunteer openings:
- Addison Historical Museum, 630.628.1433
- Addison Township, 630.530.8161
- NEDSRA, 630.620.4500 x133
- Northern Illinois Food Bank, Email, 630.443.6910 ext. 192
- Ray Graham Association, 630.620.2222
Additional volunteer opportunities can be found through Giving DuPage.