Addison Public Library strives to make access to emerging technology available for everyone. That's why we now have a 3D printer available! Find out how you can take advantage of this 21st century technology at the library. Printing costs 10¢/gram.
Dremel DigiLab 3D45
Maximum Build Volume:
254 mm x 170 mm x 152 mm
10" x 6.7" x 6"
Recommended site: Tinkercad
- Great beginner design platform
- Web-based 3D modeling software
- Includes lesson modules that lead you through 3D design basics
Discover 3D Designs to Print
Recommended site: Thingiverse
- Free pre-designed print library
- Design community for discovering, making, and sharing 3D printable things
- Over 100,000 3D models