- New DVDs & Blu-rays (limit 10)
- Lucky Day DVDs & Blu-rays (limit 2*)
- New books
- Lucky Day books (limit 2*)
- New CDs
- DVDs & Blu-rays (limit 10)
- Video games (limit 2)
- Library of Things collection (limit 3)
- Wi-Fi Hotspots (must be 18 years old to check out)
- Regular books
- Everything else!
* Limit 2 includes any combination of Lucky Day books, DVDs, or Blu-Rays.
- You won't be fined for returning items late, but if an item is more than 14 days overdue, your account will be unusable until the item is returned or paid for in full. Learn more about our fees for overdue or missing items.
- You will be unable to borrow materials if you have more than $10 in unpaid fees.
- Restricted teen cardholders are limited to checking out three items (no video games or Library of Things items) at a time.
All items that are checked out can be renewed up to two times as long as no other patrons have a hold on the item. Just log into your account to request a renewal. If an item is already overdue, the overdue fees will be added to your account and a new due date will be given. Call 630.543.3617 for assistance.