- New DVDs & Blu-rays
- Lucky Day DVDs & Blu-rays (limit 2*)
- New books
- Lucky Day books (limit 2*)
- New CDs
- DVDs & Blu-rays
- Video games (limit 2)
- Library of Things collection (limit 3)
- Wi-Fi Hotspots and Laptop Bundles (must be 18 years old to check out)
- Regular books
- Everything else!
* Limit 2 includes any combination of Lucky Day books, DVDs, or Blu-Rays.
- Addison residents won't be fined for returning items late, but if an item is more than 14 days overdue, your account will be unusable until the item is returned or paid for in full. Learn more about our fees for overdue or missing items.
- Interlibrary loan items returned late will be fined with overdue fees and will make your account unusable until the fees have been paid.
- Teen Limited Access cardholders are limited to borrowing three items at a time. Teen Limited Access cardholders are unable to check out internet-enabled devices like laptops and mobile hotspots.
Borrowers from Other Libraries
- You will be unable to borrow materials if you have more than $10 in unpaid fees.
- Library of Things materials are not available at this time for checkout.
All items that are checked out can be renewed up to two times as long as no other patrons have a hold on the item. Just log into your account or call 630.543.3617 to request a renewal.
Borrowers from other libraries with overdue items, upon renewal, will be added overdue fees to the account.