General Election – November 3, 2020
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Voters must be at least 18 by election day.
- Must have been a resident in the precinct for at least 30 days prior to Election Day.
Register to Vote
- Village Hall – Village Clerk’s Office: Enter through the Police Department entrance.
- Addison Township is closed due to the pandemic.
- Register here at the Library.
Call the County Clerk Election Division to verify your registration - 630-407-5600
Two Forms of ID are needed: One photo ID and one document with your current address.
For More information, contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 630-693-7501 or the DuPage County Election Commission at 630-407-5600
- Ballot Ready – find your representatives.
- Vote Smart – learn about your representatives’ legislation record.
- USA.GOV – update or change your registration. Also includes national candidates, issues, elections, etc.
- Ballotpedia – trending news, articles, and more.
- Open Secrets - a breakdown of campaign contributions to political candidates and from organizations.
- Politifact - Check the facts behind claims by elected officials, candidates and political activists.
The library has voter registrars on staff! Whenever possible, our staff will register any qualified DuPage County resident who can provide two forms of ID (at least one should contain a current address). Call 630.458.3322 for more information.