Primary Election – March 8, 2022
General Election – November 8, 2022
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Voters must be at least 18 by election day.
- Must have been a resident in the precinct for at least 30 days prior to Election Day.
Register to Vote
- Addison Public Library
- Village Hall – Village Clerk’s Office: Enter through the Police Department entrance.
- Addison Township is closed due to the pandemic.
Call the County Clerk Election Division to verify your registration - 630-407-5600
Two Forms of ID are needed: One photo ID and one document with your current address.
For More information, contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 630-693-7501 or the DuPage County Election Commission at 630-407-5600
Below are non-partisan sources:
On the Ballot
Below is a list of Illinois elections that may be on your ballots:
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. House of Representatives
- Attorney General
- Secretary of State
- State Senate
- State House of Representatives